Manila Game Jam 2013 is less than two weeks away! As the jam day gets nearer, its best to be prepared and be informed. We have a couple of important announcements and reminders for you dear participants.
In order not to disrupt classes and school activities, there has been a change in venue for participants who will be attending the Manila Game Jam 2013 at iAcademy. We will now be jamming at 2nd flr. of Mondragon Bldg., along Buendia!
The map shows the directions from iAcademy (Point A) to Mondragon House (Point B).
Not to worry though as this change still assures us of the following:
- Limited number of workstations ( 24 ) will be provided for those who don’t have their own machines.
- Internet connection will be provided c/o our sponsors.
- The new venue is spacious, so teams can work together instead of being separated in rooms.
- Participants can still go to iAcademy and they will be escorted to the new location. However, we strongly advise that you go to Mondragon Bldg. directly to save time.
- You don’t have to worry about food. Meals will be served for participants; Snack stalls and kiosks will be available throughout the event.
Please help spreading the word by telling your friends about this very important change.
Another Venue For The Game Jam Orientation
To give you an idea on what to expect, we have prepared an orientation seminar that gives you guys a heads up on what happens on this 3-day hackathon. Experts, past participants and hobbyists will be there to share their experience and answer your questions.
This year, our partners have been very generous to offer two venues for the seminar! Aside from ARG Theater at DLS-CSB [Facebook Event Link], we will also have the seminar on our new venue at Mondragon House along Buendia c/o iAdademy [Facebook Event Link]. Participants can choose which venue to attend to. Both of them will have the same topics of discussion. The Game Jam Orientation Seminar will be on January 19, 2013, from 1pm to 6pm. The seminar is free and we highly encourage you to attend!
Have you registered yet? Our venues can only handle a limited number of people, so it would be wise to save your slot. We have provided you a step-by-step instructions on how to create your Global Game Jam Account and select a Jam site through our registration page.
See you there!
Every year, the game jam produces excellent games that are driven by passion and fun. We’re very excited to see what games you would make this year as well! See you in two weeks!